CDK Global Reimagines Its Service Layered Applications
CDK Inspect is the First Tool to Adopt New Architecture and User Experience Standards Intended to Drive Efficiency and Transparency and Increase Service Revenue
CDK Inspect, which ensures consistent completion of the multipoint vehicle inspection process, will be the first CDK Service application to adopt the new interface.
“We’re reimagining the tools dealers use to give them the ability to service more vehicles, increase revenue, and build connections with consumers beyond the car buying process,” said
Enhancements CDK has added to the UI include:
- An in-place upgrade for dealers who are current users of CDK Inspect. With one touch, dealers can navigate to the new UI and use it without waiting through an installation process and data migration.
- Consolidated workflows and tasks that make it easier for service personnel at the dealership -- technicians, advisors, parts personnel, and service managers – to complete the entire repair order process efficiently, saving valuable time throughout the day.
- A seamless system that uses data-driven recommendations to inform service personnel about repair work that should be performed.
- The option to provide consumers with multiple quotes for parts and show them their good/better/best choices based on both quality and price, which will aid dealers in improving closing percentages of recommended services.
- The ability to embed photos and videos from a vehicle inspection into the workflows to help drive additional revenue to dealer service departments.
Investor Relations Contact: